IDFC (Infrastructure Development Finance Company) is the first bank that win Banking Frontiers Finnoviti Awards 2019. So, if you are want to evaluate all cases in a transparent and factually correct manner then call the IDFC Customer Care Number and they solve your queries.
Background of IDFC Bank
IDFC is an Indian banking company with its headquarters in Mumbai, India. This bank had become the first in India to launch the Aadhaar-linked cashless merchant solution. Apart from this, they successfully built a chain of more than a hundred branches.
They are popular as bank for local people who don’t have a high income. So, you can say that IDFC is a complete solution for rural people who want to be self-employed.
IDFC Bank App provides a user-friendly platform for an easy, convenient and secure way of paperless payments. Apart from this, other features of IDFC Apps are listed below:
- User can check their account summary and transition details of their respective saving or current accounts.
- Users can also create a fixed and recurring deposit using the IDFC Bank app.
- No additional charges for any fund transfer across any national Bank in India. Major transfer types are IMPS, NEFT and RTGS.
- User can add beneficiaries directly from the app without login to internet banking.
- One can recharge your prepaid mobile, DTH connection, schedule your periodical bills to pay, etc. without any hassle.
IDFC Customer Care and Contact Services
A. Main Offices Details of IDFC Bank Customer Care
1. Registered Office
Floor, Capitale Tower, 555 Anna Salai,
Thiru Vi Ka Kudiyiruppu,
Teynampet Chennai – 600018.
Tel: +91 44 4564-4000
Fax: +91 44 4564 4222
2. Corporate Office
Floor, One India Bulls Centre,
Jupiter Mills Compound, 841,
Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone,
Mumbai – 400013.
Tel: +91 22-4222-2000
Fax: +91 22-2421-5052
B. Various Customer Care Numbers of IDFC
1. IDFC Customer Care Number for General Inquiry (Tolled-Free)
Toll-Free Number: 1860-500-9900
2. Customer Care Number for Personal Loan Information
Toll-Free Number: 1800-103-2791
Toll-Free Number: 1800-500-9900
3. Customer Care Number for Complaints
Toll-Free Number: 1800 419 2332.
4. Customer Care Number for Cash, Deposit and Other Accounts
Toll-free Number: 1800-419-4332
Toll-Free Number: 1800-419-2332
5. IDFC Customer Care Number for NRI Customers
6. IDFC Customer Care Number for Rural Banking
Toll-Free Number: 1800-419-8332
7. Customer care Number of IDFC Whole Sale Banking
Toll-Free Number: 1800-419-7332
C. Email Address for IDFC Bank Support Team
- For Bank Accounts: email@example.com
- Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- For NRI customers: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rural Banking: email@example.com
- For Complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is IDFC Bank Nationalised bank?
A nationalized bank is a bank that is operated or owned by the state or central government. Hence, this makes IDFC bank is non-nationalized bank because it is operated and owned by the IDFC group (Integrated Infrastructure Finance Company).
How do I block my IDFC debit card?
For blocking IDFC Bank debit card, you just have to talk to their customer care number on 1800-419-4332 which is again a toll-free number.